The 8th Annual 2018 Skepticamp is coming March 31, 2018!
The doors open at 12:30, and talks begin at 1 pm. Mulligan's has good food, and attendees eat and drink throughout the day. We meet at our regular Saturday evening meeting place, which is at Mulligan's Pub (in the original back room on the south side of Mulligan's).
The 'Camp usually lasts until about 5 pm or so, and then we have an after party, sometimes playing board or card games! Invite your friends.
RSVP or Sign-up to Present by Editing this Wiki
Sign up for presentations here. Please give the name and short description of your presentation along with time of your presentation - 15 or 30 min.
Here are some links to previous Skepticamps to give you some idea of the kind of talks we have had in the past.
- Linda Rosa: A Year of Skeptic Activism in Colorado (45 min)
- Doug Holland: When Normal People Believe in Crazy Things: why stating facts won't persuade them, and what does work to persuade. (15 min)
- Caleb Hendrich: The Loot Box - A Case for Industry Regulation (30 min)
- -A special tribute and discussion on Stephen Hawking (45 min)
- Susan Gerbic: The March for Science - Now What? Guerrilla Skepticism on Wikipedia (30 min)
- Mark Edwards
Each presentation has extra time allowed for discussion, questions and comments, plus breaks and an after party for all the socializing and carrying on of said DQC. We know how we are.
RSVP to Come !
To RSVP, click the blue "Edit" button up above, and on the edit page, please put the next number at the bottom of this list with your name. There are 35 seats available.
- Brian Cottle
- Jamie Folsom
- Hans Masanetz
- Linda Rosa
- Emily Rosa
- Doug Holland
- Michael Clifton
- Misty White
- Lalie Hoaglund
- Robert Brooks
- Caleb Hendrich
- Jay Spears
- Susan Gerbic
- john adams
- Bill Hutton
- Laurie Miale
- Jairson Ascencao
- Howard Landman
- Jayda Hammermeister
- Andrew Jahde
- Jeremy Berger